Terms and Rules

Terms and Rules

November 2, 2022 2023-06-16 13:33

Please keep in mind that:

Rentals will only be done to a single person or couple properly identified.

At the booking 30% will be due, and the remaining (70%) on arrival.

One week minimum rental.

No additonal costs.

Check-out at 10am, check-in after 3pm. It could be at any time, if the house is available. Please check prior.


Guests are obliged to maintain a civic behaviour and preserve the houses and surroundings.

The houses contents should be kept intact. Guests will be held accountable for it’s preservation.

If and question subsists, please contact us.

Check Availabity

1 House , 1 Adult , 0 Children
Our Houses